Minc performed refurbishment of the shopping centre without affect the trade of existing tenants. This coincided with the De-fit works of an IGA Supermarket and works in preparation for an Aldi Supermarket. Minc provided cost effective solutions to water ingress problems and worked with the client to achieve a suitable scope that met the budget.
- The obstacles of flood repairs to buildings in Queensland and New South Wales and how to overcome them
- The Omicron wave may have flattened but it is imperative to stay vigilant
- A big sigh of relief, as trade starts moving back to normal!
- Maintenance programs from Minc to increase the value of a property
- Minc Welcomes Shaun Corcoran