Minc Services ensures through toolbox talks with team members that we stay up to date with current public health orders Australia wide and those orders that may differ from state to state.
Minc Services ensures that we talk to all team members to understand their concerns about the risks of COVID-19 and assure them that we are continuing to implement reasonably practicable control measures which are known to reduce the spread of the virus in the workplace, such as:
- ensuring our team members do not come to work when unwell
- practising physical distancing
- improving ventilation, where appropriate
- practising good hygiene
- increasing cleaning and maintenance, and
- wearing masks.
Face masks rules differ from state to state; however all states encourage mask wearing in indoor settings where a safe distance from others cannot be maintained.
- How Minc Service is overcoming projects’ price increases and trade and supply shortages
- New Budget Initiatives that are noteworthy for small businesses
- The obstacles of flood repairs to buildings in Queensland and New South Wales and how to overcome them
- The Omicron wave may have flattened but it is imperative to stay vigilant
- A big sigh of relief, as trade starts moving back to normal!