Minc opens Latest Branch
Property services provider Minc welcomes to the network Don and Kay Beckley, who have commenced operations in Melbourne. This will complement the existing Melbourne operations established in 2012.
Don, already an experienced Facilities & Projects Manager, brings additional skills to the group as an accredited NABERS (National Australian Built Environment Rating System) Assessor. Don’s Minc branch will offer this highly sought after energy rating system to our clients.
NABERS is a national rating system that measures the environmental performance of Australian buildings, individual tenancies within buildings, as well as apartments & houses. Put simply, NABERS measures the energy efficiency, water usage, waste management and indoor environment quality of a building or tenancy and its impact on the environment.
This is achieved by using measured and verified performance information, such as utility bills, and converting them into an easy to understand star rating scale from one to six stars. For example, a 6 star rating demonstrates market-leading performance, while a 1 star rating means the building or tenancy has considerable scope for improvement.
For over ten years, NABERS has helped property owners, managers and tenants across Australia to improve their sustainability performance, reaping financial benefits and building their reputation.
NABERS is managed nationally by the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage, on behalf of Commonwealth, state and territory governments.
- How Minc Service is overcoming projects’ price increases and trade and supply shortages
- New Budget Initiatives that are noteworthy for small businesses
- The obstacles of flood repairs to buildings in Queensland and New South Wales and how to overcome them
- The Omicron wave may have flattened but it is imperative to stay vigilant
- A big sigh of relief, as trade starts moving back to normal!