Another retailer appoints Minc across Oz and NZ
Lululemon Athletica has appointed Minc to maintain their stores acrosss Australia and New Zealand. The Co-ordination of all maintenance and minor works to their stores will focus on a proactive approach with an emphasis on Customer Experience and minimal down time.
Minc will be managaing all essential services, proactive and reactive maintenance, and minor works to their portfolio of stores. The package was developed to ensure compliance and minimise maintenance costs. The crucial components to the agreement were:
- A high level of transparency
- Excellent knowledge and experience in retail maintenance
- Minimal impact on customer experience
- Reduced costs
“We are excited to partner Minc and take advantage of their experience in this field. Thier desire to exceed our expectaions has been key in their appointment.”
- The obstacles of flood repairs to buildings in Queensland and New South Wales and how to overcome them
- The Omicron wave may have flattened but it is imperative to stay vigilant
- A big sigh of relief, as trade starts moving back to normal!
- Maintenance programs from Minc to increase the value of a property
- Minc Welcomes Shaun Corcoran