On the back of several successful projects across Australia for a well-known retailer, Minc has been asked to do their New Zealand work. With our first full refit opening on time and on budget we are booking their second and third projects to start after Easter.
Minc have been allocated their premium stores for full refurbishment. Works involve complete strip out of the existing shop and refitting to very high shop fitting specifications. The works were completed on an accelerated construction program to ensure re-opening for the Easter rush.
When the customer was asked how it went they responded with “it looks fantastic, how many more can you handle?”
- The obstacles of flood repairs to buildings in Queensland and New South Wales and how to overcome them
- The Omicron wave may have flattened but it is imperative to stay vigilant
- A big sigh of relief, as trade starts moving back to normal!
- Maintenance programs from Minc to increase the value of a property
- Minc Welcomes Shaun Corcoran