Building Retrofit Activity is Healthy
The results have been released of a survey of 2256 buildings as part of the Melbourne Retrofit Survey 2013 conducted by Melbourne City Council.
The key findings revealed an acceleration in the building retrofit sector including:
- 25% of buildings have undergone a retrofit since 2008
- Of the past five years activity has been highest in 2012 and 2013.
- 73% of corporate owned buildings plan to retrofit in the next five years
- 52% of respondents cited retrofitting as an investment
- How Minc Service is overcoming projects’ price increases and trade and supply shortages
- New Budget Initiatives that are noteworthy for small businesses
- The obstacles of flood repairs to buildings in Queensland and New South Wales and how to overcome them
- The Omicron wave may have flattened but it is imperative to stay vigilant
- A big sigh of relief, as trade starts moving back to normal!