Minc Awarded CBD Building Refurbishment
Minc has been awarded the contract to refurbish a Flinders Lane (Melbourne) building. Minc worked closely with the stakeholders to design a solution that resolved existing concerns whilst adding maximum return on investment.
The works include replacement of:
- Fire stairwells;
- and a significant foyer refurbishment.
The planned works will add a second life to the 8 storey building.
- How Minc Service is overcoming projects’ price increases and trade and supply shortages
- New Budget Initiatives that are noteworthy for small businesses
- The obstacles of flood repairs to buildings in Queensland and New South Wales and how to overcome them
- The Omicron wave may have flattened but it is imperative to stay vigilant
- A big sigh of relief, as trade starts moving back to normal!